Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Something Completely Different

Michelle Malkin is having an "All Wet T-Shirt Contest". As she says, "it's not what you think." She got the idea from a "USA Today feature on Hollywood leftists who are marketing political t-shirts." So she's "inviting readers to leave their suggested t-shirt slogans for their favorite stars." Just click on the link above and add your entry by scrolling to "Post a comment" at the bottom.

Most of the entries are fairly lame, but there are a few good ones, espcially this one from "KB":
Because of George W. Bush, I lost my job, my home, and my two sons were killed in an unjust war. Stop the madness. Vote Kerry.

-Saddam Hussein


Here are mine:

T-shirts for any left-wing celebrity:

Front:
Freedom Is Precious
Back:
Why Waste It on Iraqis?

Front:
Peace on Earth
Back:
At Any Price

Front:
Guns Kill
Back:
So Beware My Bodyguard

Front:
I Love GIs
Back:
If They're Cute
(suitable for either gender, in Hollywood)

Front:
Bush and Ashcroft Are Fascist Pigs
Back:
So Why Am I Still Walking Around Wearing This Stupid T-shirt?
You be the judge.