- Mutually beneficial economic exchange is a zero-sum game, thus the legalization of labor unions, opposition to free trade, and so on.
- Punishment is excessive, except when it comes to white-collar crime.
- The absence of war is the "peace" of appeasement and surrender.
- The enemies of Western values and capitalism have rights.
- The concept of man-made global warming must be defended because...well, because it is a stick with which to beat the very capitalism that enables many rich liberals to bankroll anti-Western, anti-capitalist movements.
Libertarian-Conservatives Are from the Earth, Liberals Are from the Moon
More about the Worrying Classes
The Party of the "Little People"
Left, Right, What's the Difference?
Shall We All Hang Separately?
Foxhole Rats, Redux
Thoughts That Liberals Should Be Thinking
More Thoughts That Liberals Should Be Thinking
Ethics and the Socialist Agenda
A Dissonant Vision
Anti-Western Values in the West
The Adolescent Rebellion Syndrome
Calling a Nazi a Nazi
A Political Compass
Post-Americans and Their Progeny
What to Do about Liberal Error
An Ideal World
Diagnosing the Left